It's always strange to see one of your dreams built by someone else. Do not care how childish and they may be unattainable, the feeling aroused is something that might be expressed thus: "but then it was feasible."
In some cases a bit of envy or regret might occur, but fortunately this is not the case.
Yesterday when I heard about what I have not tried that happiness for this friend who, although not knowing much, I know enough to say that everything was worth only for the scientific method with which he faces any problem, as rare and I always envied.
For my part I can say that at the time was not the only one to covet a doctorate, or even the thesis, with Professor Russell. A last name is not common to those who will say little or nothing about the environment.
Yet if there is a teacher who has indelibly marked in my university course, can not be him. If only for the lessons of the introduction of object-oriented programming: a fantastic lesson based on Greek philosophy that crossed the mind of Plato up to the Aristotelian categories.
Now I will not write the crocodile, but with my friends still remember with pleasure the day of the test end of course when I come and Giannino thrown out because surprised "copy". And he always gave rise to teasing most popular among my friends, the "Goliath, you have the wrong building," which closed the proclamation of the first of two 30 that I took from him. And he repeated after two years, while signing the second 30.
Maybe I'm wrong that the palace really, who knows. We will see in a couple of month or so.
However, I can only wish this friend Professor will affect his professional life as I did it on mine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment