Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Are Compound Bows Illegal In New York

Fear of the dark

I'm the first .25 and I'm here to post on the blog. I should be in bed for a while 'because tomorrow the alarm will inexorably to 6.30 (and I surely will ignore up to 7.30).

But I really do not want to go to sleep ... or rather, the problem is not sleep, but locking myself in the dark room by myself knowing that I did not go to sleep immediately. Not that I fear the black man.

lrg-16-paura_del_buio[1]

fact is, if the 'black man' is that almost masochistic mechanism that pushes us to examine our lives and ourselves.

is a bit 'I did not want to meet black man, and for this I have to keep playing at the PC, to wander the web, watch a movie or do not know another, until I feel tired to the point of knowing that once I fall into bed straight into the arms of Morpheus "without going off."

had been so long since I felt this sensation. And I do not like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment