Although I moved from little, just like a gas, I immediately adapted to the new "container".
The problem is when the container is put another gas, highly expansive as only a mother can be.
I must admit, on the one hand it was nice to come home and find someone who will cuddle and we did find dinner ready, and secondly, I spent a whole minute to resist the temptation to use that beautiful bread knife taken from Ikea "in Novi Ligure.
About Ikea, we went back there, for the fifth time in 4 weekend, and I saw my mother to buy things they did not even know the existence or importance. And also twice as tents, to be honest. ;)
PS: today we finally learned the date of graduation of my sister. And taking advantage of the fact that the head was in London, with a sleight of hand I took 3 days and 3 hours of vacation leave. It starts on Friday 16!
0 comments:
Post a Comment