Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chicken Pox Sore Stomach

Greetings sister, and eat

Although "slightly" delayed (even if the post is dated the day of the event), I could not fail to do his best wishes to my sister, for the excellent results achieved at the end of a nearly perfect three academic years.

If you ask me again I can not answer with certainty in what my sister has graduated: I only know that strange things are for 5 years of high school I deeply disgusted.

start the succession of photos with a few photos "humiliating" for the series from rags to riches.

Il salone riadattato a campo di battaglia, ehm, magazzino La zuppona con il capello fatto non ha prezzo

continue our roundup with some pictures taken during and after the debate at the University of the thesis.

Durante la proclamazione e dopo

And finally, here are a couple of photos taken during the festivities. Note the high alcohol content that oozes from the birthday girl's cheeks.

DSC01734 DSC01739 DSC01794

And finally a photo with my birthday girl.

DSC01782

PS: I was convinced that I have a tie in this picture -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment