Monday, October 5, 2009

Cologne That's In A Cigar Casing

Misfortune? Finally ...

Every time I swear it is the last, and I promptly deny. A little 'as Zeno by Italo Svevo and his last cigarette, I can not stop myself from giving up a post expressing my discomfort in the light of certain events Italians.

Unfortunately the tragic events of Messina led me to make a trivial and obvious consideration: to want an almanac of 2009, you can have the idea that this was a particularly unlucky year for the Bel Paese. Before the earthquake in Italy and then the flood Messina. But we are sure that it is really bad luck?

It is now established that the Abruzzo earthquake was not strong enough to cause the ruin he has caused. It has often been said that "after all in Japan with an earthquake with an earthquake like we drink tea and a few drinks at the break and also wanting to grant a mitigating due to the exceptional event, I can not believe that there is a cross between a glass broken and destroyed entire villages, particularly where historic buildings have held up well or badly seismic wave.

And now we find that for 13 years, the control of traffic police in Messina gave a report in the drawer rather worrying about the state of the geological province. State who has gone worse and worse because of unauthorized construction fought stubbornly barrel of amnesties.

Today a colleague of mine just told me that Italy is a land loser. I could not help but wonder if, on other occasions, today it would not simply talking about a very rainy week in Messina, some broken glass in Abruzzo, and why not, the opening of a new composting plant in Campania.

If it is not so, mainly because of those called to govern. And perhaps that we entrust such tasks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment