Friday, October 16, 2009

çöp Poşetleri Renk Anlamları

Eating House? Two

warmth of my bed I am in Naples. Certainly used to the bed waiting for me in Stockholm, I consider this a bit 'tight. But the wrap on this quilt awakens old memories and feelings, and only temporarily dormant.

Yet every time I return to Naples I always feel a bit 'guest and a little more' less at home. It will be for friends scattered across Europe, which will have less and less accustomed to the chaos of Naples for many years that I rocked.

The fact is that the feeling of alienation is increasingly acute. Not by chance this evening I went out with my cousin and some of his friends. Nothing against which to them are very nice but, to say the Naples, "do not know." What then to go out with those crazy my cousin and her friend, promoted to the rank of cousins, have fun a world is a different kettle of fish, mind you;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment