Friday, March 12, 2010

Game Like Cubefield On Ipod

BIRTHDAY BLOG! Twitter + 2009/2010 data

Today I celebrate the first month of life 's Blog: it was born on February 2, 2010 1 and in a month and the numbers I've collected are encouraging:

28 articles published
1035 pages viewed by users
540 unique users who visited the blog
over 50 images of graphics, video presentations and
23 countries in the world from which came the visits

THANKS and keep visiting the blog!

Today I am publishing a search on Twitter data. The first graph tells us how many Tweets were published per month (in millions) from March 2009 to February 2010. The dark blue bar indicates the Tweets written in the month, rather than clear the written Tweet Twitter until the birth of the reference month.
The chart below shows the users who have registered during the reporting period stated above. The figures are in millions. The dark blue bar members are per month, the blue light members of the birth of Twitter.



The last graph shows the proposed Tweets writings on average for each registered user. It is clear from the graph that on average a user writes a message every 3 days!


Twitter is a social network extraordinary. The more you use, the more I realize how important it is to be updated quickly and regularly on the topics of personal interest. Try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment