Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome Script For Marriage Party

No B-Day to Stockholm

December 5 was an important date in Italy, at least for part of the electorate. E 'useless for me to tell you what the Day No Berlusconi then I will just say one thing: it's great to see the photos from around the world who have come together to show their dissent against an Italian politician and what he represents.

I will not go into details of the political question, and I hope that the commentators fail to take this course of action, and if I do this post is just to point the finger on the international nature of this event, which I was really impressed.

Here you can find the album of photos collected by the newspaper La Repubblica .

Even here in Stockholm, thanks to the interest of some Italians, we were able to organize, in our small demonstration affiliated with the Roman parade. Certainly nothing comparable to the numbers in Sydney or London, but even if there were only 30, has been a wonderful tune Nybroplan in the dark of night stoccolmese the National Anthem and songs such as Hello Beautiful. In addition to reading the many processes of care and many more ad-personam made during these 15 years of berlusconesimo.

Here is the video posted on Youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment