The next day, a little 'unmade by the evening before, I devote myself to cleaning the house with extraordinary slowness: I basically only the dishes and tidying the living room.
Finally, despite an attempted sabotage by the pizza I had chosen, I have occasion to celebrate the birthday with my Italian friends. In the end the choice is the excellent "La Ciociara " where there is the best pizza with mozzarella di bufala: great place to try to ease the longing of the taste buds.
After dinner, if I were a naughty child, I dragged some of them dancing at Patricia's where, despite a reputation is not good, I found the best DJs around Stockholm stuff that I could not break away the dance even for a time to drink. To Patricia were joined by Anne and Annika, the two girls with whom I had made that beautiful barbecue in August. Although the two girls were a little tipsy, the evening went quite quiet, and around 4:30 I was in bed sleeping.
pity that the alarm was sounded shortly thereafter, at 9.00 to be precise. In fact, the last stage This weekend was the dreaded endless julbord (a kind of Christmas Eve, but composed of an infinite number of tiny courses). Lunch was really good and I will never cease to compliment Mauro, and Giuseppe David for the organization.
course, despite being back home at 17.00, but with 4 hours of sleep behind the stomach and an epic binge drinking as epic in the liver, I threw myself into bed and I closed the chapter "week-end "a few hours in advance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment