Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Fart Mmade Me Throw Up

The wise and the Moon

An old Chinese proverb states:

When the wise points at the moon, the fool looks at the finger

course, may seem more ironic approach to the figure Massimo Tartaglia to that of a wise, especially now that it was found that the boy had been undergoing psychiatric treatment for ten years. But as they say, is there that "I want to end up."

I state that I am convinced that a measure such as that which we have seen lament the other day because the use of violence is wrong regardless. But maybe the point is just that.

Berlusconi e Tartaglia

All of us we had to discuss on the act itself, which is just, but few, indeed no one has asked what prompted a person to do what he did, regardless of of premeditation.

Berlusconi, dopo l'aggressione subita a Milano

Still, everyone was angry Facebook groups sprung up from nothing in some way glorify the act of Tartaglia, but no one wonders why all these people have acted in that way.

Or maybe they do not see the damage.

However, I find that the act of externalization of the Tartaglia is just what many, many people would like to do but, thank God, no one does thanks to the millions of inhibitions that centuries of history have taught us .

Il mona leso

Some say that the difference between a madman and healthy is that it does what he thinks, the second stop when you can not believe that thing is wrong.

that Mr. Tartaglia is a fool, but nobody denies that, deep down, I believe that he is also an essay and I hope that someone will stop and start looking at the finger looking at the moon.

After all, all the enamel of the world can not imitate the spectacle of a beautiful full moon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment