Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is It True That Metamucil Can Affects The Kidneys

Moving with the times

In Italy that looks increasingly to the history, traditions and culture of their grandparents, there is still someone who has had the courage to shake off 221 years of habits and make a big step.

do not know exactly who this "someone": the fact is that yesterday 13 girls have become part of the Students of the Military School Nunziatella. A turn to say the least historical.

1252332609669_00fe1837[1]

But if on the one hand I'm glad that the school has made this important step, the other can not but be a little 'disappointed. A bit 'for them, these 13 girls, because I can not help thinking that, being the first, they can never fully enjoy the experience of the School. In this picture we get is frightened to walk the halls at school, but maybe you do not know that for the same corridor, the first day of school, hordes of kids, proto-hats we / they were called, raced madly followed by demonic screams that tells you to do everything and its opposite.

1252332612337_00fe1878[1]

And finally, a part of me, the most traditionalist and still clings to the memories of a life lived now it seems the life of another is so far away, unable to hold back a bit 'of regret to the idea that once the girls could enter the school only during the popular festivals.

Well, this picture of the girls at attention between the beds and lockers is proof of the step taken. How many nights I've been in that position for long hours waiting for the instructor or check past choices in my locker?

But the question that I can not help but ask myself is: what will bring out the beloved Don Ciro of the wonders of his hat for my little sisters in arms? I confess that I am really curious to see the historic pink version.

Finally, I can not do them my warmest wishes. Life at Nunziatella is far from simple, and is a life that has been shaped by 221 years in boys to girls. I wish them well and set to be able to get to discover the true treasure that will represent the school in time for their lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment