I'll be back to writing the blog after a tiring weekend, but at the same time, exciting.
Friday I finally got the house keys and then I took advantage of the weekend to make the move. The problem is that, at the same time, I had nothing to "move" if not my clothes, a little 'bit.
For this, Saturday morning I got up early and ran to Ikea Kungens Kurva and bought the first part of the furniture I need to furnish the house, at least for the immediate needs. In particular, I bought the bed (with mattress and the like), side tables, dining table and chairs for the kitchen and living room and sofa bed in the living will.
spending was not indifferent, but if I wanted to take something not Ikea, I had to fork out an extra zero, at least.
to transport the whole, I preferred to entrust the transport service at home that same day, I have delivered all the goods purchased.
The next day I went to Ikea and the same, with the help of Lorenzo, an Italian boy who has recently moved to Stockholm (with profiles which resemble the "Krall" a year ago) I bought some other mobile (the library / mobile TV and a chest of drawers) and an endless list of things you need in a home. Starting from things useful to light.
Again with the help of Lawrence, some of the furniture purchased during the previous day saw the light and the house is beginning to take shape.
was time for dinner, we went a pizzeria around here, but given time, we could not eat there ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment