Finally the last weekend in this house has arrived. E 'on the last next Friday because I get the keys to the house and the next weekend I'll enjoy playing with Lego for adults, ie, with Ikea furniture to assemble.
I think regular readers of this blog have come to know and, above all, for them, I do not think it is a mystery my nostalgic vein.
Here, for this nostalgic vein I believe that despite the many sacrifices that I have endured being in this house, eventually I will. Be for all the memories, for better or for worse, it will accumulate one year of life, both for the symbol that this house represents.
fact, a bit 'like love, the first house independent from their parents is never forgotten.
At the same time, I am not going to live in the skin for a new home. Of course, the first month and a half will be tough because they lack the most basic furniture and equipment, but it's only a matter of time.
And then, finally I can return to old habits leave a little 'aside for obvious reasons. No, I'm not referring to eating at a table (although it has its importance), rather I am referring to the freedom of being able to have guests for an evening dinner and for a week's vacation.
And then, fortunately, I have two of my colleagues really kind who do not pull back when ever I ask him an explanation or advice on anything related to the handling of the house.
PS: I wrote this post today because the condominium association has finally accepted my request. Considering that the association has the right veto on the act of sale of the property, its ok states, in fact, the conclusion of the preparation time itself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment