Saturday, October 18, 2008

S9045 The Printer Is Not Connected

... because even at my house! The Lost Army

I that my family was special ,
thought it was far from any type of conditioning , I thought it was
top pulse external
I thought it was unconventional and unusual
and instead
even in my family came
so silent , without much fuss but
appearing so despicably towards
above the cabinet, wooden bedroom
so vain that, looking at me, like telling me:
" gnegnegne ... I arrived here from you that you
've always heard of me
as something fundamental and essential in every home and its
that you've always done deaf ear and
you never wanted ...
here I am, are right here at home Your ,
and I know that one day
cederai and I will use
and I will be there waiting and humming
... Did I dettoooo, I had the dettoOOO "!

Yes ...
even in my family has arrived ...
...... 's 31 OIL!


PS Irene: "Do not you'll never use!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment