I must say that arriving at the weekend really tired, and I know that they are not alone!
And then I remember the wonderful holiday e. .. ops ... I realized that I have not talked about Innsbruck . It can be very interesting for those who want, and can indeed , spends a weekend. The town is a cuddle and now that Christmas is coming will be characterized by its famous markets. Let me point out the Swarovski Crystal Worlds Museum , also boys him that it is not that the crystals can import anything. E 'for striking to see contemporary art wholly centered on the crystal .
E 'a spell, a magical world ...
is renewed every year and I always find it wonderful. After the visit, why not also give to purchases; the store is huge with prices ranging from 5.00 to 20,000.00 Euro ... just to please everyone ....!!!!
nice weekend! hello hello
ps After I innamorta a lot of "affaretti" and has taken
only ten pencils with glitter, so I consoled ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment