The Lost Army. and Mondadori. VM Manfredi My blog was created as a place to comment and talk about books. In recent times, however, I preferred to leave room for my holidays because even travel may be regarded as great and wonderful to read the book in the world .
But now I come to talk about books!
I read a lot in this period and now I have started "The Lost Army" of Manfred . I admit that I left full of high expectations, knowing the reputation of this great author. Who reads me knows I'm someone who devours books that every moment is an opportunity to read a few pages, but this just unable to continue !
The story itself is beautiful, in fact I admire him for the wonderful idea that had, however, does not dwell on the details, the descriptions are few and in turn short on detail. Even the characters are just figures that perform actions, devoid of psychological and personal aspects.
to you ever having to leave a book?
0 comments:
Post a Comment