Monday, May 17, 2010

Toxin Cleaners From Gnc



You were not made to live like brutes but to
follow virtue and knowledge

So recite the most famous triplets of Canto XXVI of Dante's Inferno. Words, spoken by quell'Ulisse which, driven by the thirst for knowledge that drove him to leave after a short quell'Itaca so much I suffer.

"following canoscenza" can have several meanings. My personal meaning is the knowledge of the world through direct experience, as much as possible. E 'as the best experience if not a long trip as exciting?

With the excuse of finishing the removal of items left in Naples two years ago, my father and I have organized a small adventure that meant that we become accused of madness by the whole family. What? A small travel Naples - Stockholm by car. Here's the plan travel.

As expected, many were the reactions of friends. Those who like to drive were to say the least envious of the trip, the other, those who consider the machine a mere means of transport, crazy. Personally I feel proud

small businesses. Travelling by car across Europe has an indescribable charm. Savor the small changes kilometer after kilometer was a great feeling, much more beautiful than the cut given by the flight. Let's say that I felt close to 2700 km to those noble scions of the nineteenth century who spent a couple of years traveling the Old Continent.

DSC02705

Here I am with my father's arrival home. In the background you can understand how the machine was full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment