So guys, no, you friends of the blog boys are not affected by this problem, I talk about the choice Bikini . Never before I had problems in buying a costume as I will. In short I want a simple costume , which makes the function a fig leaf would do, but using it would be awkward and a little 'ruvidina. In a shop I propose briefs that I wondered more than once what was in front and behind what was, in short, there were no differences. In another
colors were an insult to those who have met on the beach and certainly I would also threatened to blind someone.
Same thing I say to those many costume with beads sewn on the costume, I do not think there is a pair of sunglasses that can be so protective of such sbarluccichii. Let
to bra , I did not think to be so demanding in requiring a simple wireless bra which, according to the orders, says ... Excuse me, expensive job, but I could not help but have some 'hardware in costume, it's good that reminds me of my beloved Middle Ages, but even then I wear the pants with an iron lock to make the complete ! Another problem
padded cups, in short, in short, those who are up for themselves even if inside there is little or nothing. Excuse me, but always committed dear, do not heat with all this padding? It is not that it makes a minisauna disappears and even what he has?
Eventually I found my costume, yes yes nice, easy, no bra, with a slip that can be called that, but guys ... or am I too that I move in water, or some cute costume are made just to be nice still in the sun. I, too beautiful, but stops just short! In short, when I go into the sea before I go out a little 'reassemble all the pieces and put in place to avoid creating various scandals.
0 comments:
Post a Comment