After visiting a lot, absorbed the local culture, read the story and depth, provided that surrounds me ... a little 'healthy rest of us wanted and the mountains, always wonderful, was ready to welcome me in a lazy , under a beautiful pine tree or a river.
This is what I really wanted arrival.
I finally made the program off??
Well considered a bit 'you from the photos!
For a change from the "usual" rock climbing, I was adept in climbing trees! I thought it was even easier! It takes a good deal of balance, do not get dizzy ... and as always we must be willing to have fun!
In a fabulous place, Campo Tures, I left for another adventure.
That I am there, as I do not see ... what lifts the oar yellow on your left! Down there I'm here too! E 'was a fantastic experience ... superfantastica!
E 'was great to remember all these wonderful experiences with you ... ! Too bad that it all seems so long ago! Back home ... problems, commitments, what to do, never forget me and come back all on the run, giving me a sarcastic welcome back, to fill the day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment