I finally settled vacation photos and I decided to include in the other blog (not all quiet) to give even a better idea of \u200b\u200bthis city!
deliberately did not write news of the route, historical data or another, any travel guide will give everyone more or less detailed.
me repeat that in Berlin has created some very strong emotions, is very distinctive and has yet to go. There are construction sites everywhere, are enhancing what is already there and are building many new buildings. It 's great contrast of old and new, I am in perfect harmony.
There is certainly a city to be "hit-and-run, must be visited with quiet, getting into his story! So here more pictures of Berlin ...
Then the green, in addition to the Berlin Tiergarten, surrounded by beautiful lakes that attract Berliners every weekend.
This little man gave me a great enlightenment for my future work. How did you know, I am very optimistic about what I expect after finishing his studies. I'll go somewhere to sell frankfurters.
forgot, I met the exit of the Ritz, sporty estate, Obama. He had just finished training in the gym to fitness club. I want to point out that it was staying at the Ritz, too snobbosetto for me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment