Thursday, June 19, 2008

How Long Does A Can Of Green Gas Last

me and meme ... just because it's photo!

With a long overdue answer to the meme of Suysan ... well I read a bit 'of sound- provocation on the part of this Super-Suy because I have never spoken directly to me in blog and she always knows Super_Suy, since you are also intelligent, that pictures speak louder than words. So dear Suy let's solve this difficult Meme photo, very difficult for me I love a lot things.

1 - No mystery, I love books , the subtitle of my blog explains clearly what ....????
2 - I had promised fabio.re since I am a sincere girl and keep his promise to you here is the legendary leg Irene, still with the due sock because the heat does not come. All this to say I love the convenience, dress casual but always in style, without falling into vulgarity! ... sock for a few close friends!
3 - Travel, travel, travel .... I would like to see come true the dream that my index finger to block the globe that turn-turn-turn and leads me to the place you choose, without worrying about time and above sooollldddiii !!!!!


4 - photo, yes ... images can communicate a lot! Photographer and foremost I like to catch the details , where the eye does not get hasty.
oh mom ... I still miss it and I have a dozen, on sports activities, family, my hobbies, my favorite foods, my pets ...

5 - I put my house, place of peace, tranquility, with renewed acceptance and everything you need to recharge and feel good , find the positive energy to move forward, and then laugh, laugh, poke fun and feel good inside to give peace to others.


Rules for those who want to continue this meme - I would invite my friend Baol, Marcello, Laubel, and especially Fabio Popale literary in his blog that he has never put a picture ... or maybe yes, Nutella!
-5 photos that you have to put there raffigurino personally but in a sense represent us .... difficult ... of course must be added an explanation to the photos!!


Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment